Haven't updated in a while.
So I pretty much decided that I'm for sure going to grad school. Now it's a matter of doing the paperwork, taking the GRE, and getting everything in order. Frankly, the whole paper process really freaks me out, but I know it's something I gotta do in order to get where I want to go. That's about as far as I've thought on this issue. I don't know when, where, or how I'm going to do it...
It was never about not being smart enough or not hard-working enough. It was about finding the courage to say that this is actually something I really want and reaching a concrete decision about it. Still one of the things I struggle most with - indecisiveness. It was an issue in high school and it's followed me all throughout college. I guess some weaknesses just don't go away?
One of the most valuable pieces of advice a professor ever gave:
"Don't be passive about your education."
I won't be.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment