scarsoffantasy
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Life is cruel and unusual (and maybe a little funny, but just a little)
My first full day home and I'm sick.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
scarsoffantasy
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(38)
▼
December
(13)
How it goes
The Book Thief - READ IT!
My uncle and my grandpa look and talk exactly alik...
Emotionally Fraught
In a way, I need a changeFrom this burnout sceneAn...
There are times when I want to forget that the res...
Why are you so scared?
Life is cruel and unusual (and maybe a little funn...
Imagine.
Out of Sheer Procrastination
Sometimes I wonder if I will ever think of LA as h...
I have been awake for a really, really long time a...
Sometimes I Scare Myself
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment