You know, I've been thinking.
If something happened and I died tomorrow, I don't think it would be that bad.
Okay, that came out wrong. Let me try to clarify.
If I died tomorrow, would it suck that I never got the chance to do all the things I've always wanted to do and see all the things I've wanted to see? Yes. Absolutely. That would really suck.
If I died tomorrow, would there be people that I'd miss in a way that words couldn't possibly begin to describe? Yes. Surprisingly so. I don't usually consider myself a very sentimental person (EXCEPT when reading a really, really sad book - then I'm worse than most) but for sure there are people in my life that it'd be difficult saying good-bye to.
Would I prefer to die tomorrow? No, of course not. I prefer to live, and to live as long as possible.
BUT, the thought of me dying doesn't freak me out. And that's a little surprising.
Dare I say that...I don't fear death?
I'm not sure if that's what I'm going for. It was just a passing thought. Maybe I just jinxed myself. Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment