Monday, April 6, 2009

Where did the time go? Some oldies.


I miss visiting friends at work.

I miss fighting for the tennis courts at Cabello Elementary.

I miss engaging in silly competition.

I miss friends from middle school.

I miss carrying out ridiculous plans.

I miss random visits from favorite cousins.

I miss being the only girl in my family.

I miss breathing in Mission Peak.

I miss the journeys you go on with friends.

I miss teachers who change your life.

I miss taking the BART to Berkeley.

I miss my dad.

I miss taking awkward pictures with the dork who always needs a haircut.

I miss their cheesy smiles.

I miss Delaine Eastin and all the joy and laughter that came with it.

I miss us.

I miss San Francisco on a rainy day.

I miss the old crew.

I miss Hedrick 7 North.

I miss silly anecdotes that years later don't make a difference.

I miss living in the dorms.

I miss the sense of kinship among those striving for the same thing.

I miss Relay for Life.

I miss lounging around with old buddies on a hot summer day.

I miss the dessert places in SF.

I miss the Bleeding Giraffes. Number one!

I miss a wonderful weekend in San Diego.

I miss moments that should be on TV sitcoms.

I miss planning surprise birthday parties at my house.

I miss the graduates of '07.

I miss the teachers you can go to for advice.

I miss serious conversations about life, love, and everything in-between.

I miss France.

I miss weird shenanigans with the roomies.

I miss holidays spent at home.

I miss my best friend.

I miss holiday parties.

I miss late nights at Tapioca Express.

I miss the girls of PSN.

I miss being in a group where you feel like you belong.


I miss this.

No comments: