Screw self-pity. I'm going to allow myself exactly 10 minutes of self-degradation and frustration every day. Then it's time to move on.
On a much happier note, the Los Angeles Times Book Festival is coming up on the weekend of April 25-26. As always I'm beyond excited...I love the fact that I go to school that not only has one of the best film schools in the nation, but is also conveniently located in a city where people actually congregate out of their love for the written word. Seriously, how awesome is that?
I still remember going to the festival for the first time my freshman year. Sitting there listening to Ray Bradbury spill his words of wisdom across the open stage of students, families, and kids all listening in rapture, I pretty much fell in love with UCLA for the first time. Every year I go I always have a wonderful time and I'm so grateful that I get to experience it. I'm going to miss things like this when I graduate. Which, thankfully, is not next year.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment