Finally finished editing for Jacqui's film today. She called me up around 2 p.m. and I didn't get back to my apartment until 11 p.m., how crazy is that? Who knew it would be such a hassle (i.e. almost nine hours' worth of hassle) to edit a mere FIVE minutes of film? Geez Louise, how do professional filmmakers do it? About halfway throughout the whole thing I almost felt like giving up and walking away from an unfinished project....again.
But I didn't! Good for me. Let's hope the trend continues. Especially in time for NaNoWriMo.
Then again, I have a midterm on Tuesday, a test on Wednesday, and an application that I have yet to fill out. Man, I am so exhausted right now I can't even think about waking up early to study for that quiz. This weekend has been really draining, practically non-stop action. I'm really craving some peace and quiet. Unfortunately, college life and peace and quiet don't normally go together.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment