scarsoffantasy
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I want to become the kind of person who, when committed to something, sees it all the way through.
That's my ultimate goal in life.
Well that, and attaining full-fledged independence.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
scarsoffantasy
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(38)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(9)
Temporarily Emancipate Yourself From Incapacity
I want to become the kind of person who, when comm...
EW, go eat dirt.
Lame.
Finally finished editing for Jacqui's film today. ...
Among Other Things, Let The Right One In
So I'm going to be really nerdy and talk about som...
Got books?
Salmon and Politics
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment